Thursday, May 3, 2012

You are the only one......

Dream of you again S......
Isn't I'm leaving you not enough far??
How come......

Those days when we together
appear in my mind time after time,
because they were so joyful, happy, blest,
disappointing, sad and painful, make me know
I'm really miss you damn much~~~

A thousand of time I have thought of you.
My heart is going high into the air and flying with my 
blessing towards you I don't care loneliness. 
I am satisfied when you are happy and 
I am happy when I think of you......

Do you listening??My heart beating.
Seeing how much I miss you, 
I dare to admit how much I miss you. 
When thinking of you, I hope you can receive
the passionate words I left for you~~ 
  
If can, as long as you are willing,
please let me know what I can do for you.
When you are unhappy and want to cry on somebody's shoulder,
I will stand before you immediately......
I will do a good listener..... 

If the earth going to be destroyed
I want to tell you that 
you are the only one I want to see......




Coffee is lonely without cups. 
I am lonely cause without you S......

No comments:

Post a Comment