Thursday, October 4, 2012

The furthest distance in the world

The furthest distance in the world
 Is not between life and death
But when I stand in front of you 
Yet you don't know that I love you......


The furthest distance in the worldIs not 
I stand in front of you 
Yet you can't see my love
But when undoubtedly knowingthe love from both
Yet cannot be together......


The furthest distance in the worldIs not being apart while being in love
But when painly cannot resist the yearning
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart.........


The furthest distance in the world
Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart 
but using one's indifferent heart
To dig an uncross able riverFor the one who loves you...........

No comments:

Post a Comment