Sunday, February 5, 2012

pass^^

Today going interview 
together with my sister
We pass it......
than monday will start working.....
so I wanna wake up 6.00am than 
working until 4.00pm.....
yerr......I dun want !!!!
Damn early!!!!

Haiz.....
Well, I think I can do it the best......

Em.....
I ask myself why I wanna so fast go working
my brain give me a answer only
that is I wanna divert my attention.....

Every day ,
Every time,
Every moment,

When I bored.....
When I do a things.....
When I see anything.....

I .....
will thinking about S......
I .....
will miss S so much.....

Although I know who is that....
I can't control my mind....

I miss you so much S.......


2 comments:

  1. maybe when you start working, it will be easy for you to let the past go. cheer up and add oil. :)

    ReplyDelete